Psychology + Life Coaching
Everyone can benefit from seeing a psychologist or life coach.
Life coaching can be life changing!
• It can provide you with the opportunity to focus on achieving positive results in your life.
• It centres on where you are at the moment and where you want to be.
• It provides strategies to overcome the obstacles that are holding you back.
• It enables you to gain clarity to assess your life, career and relationships.
• It assists you to create a plan for your life to find success and happiness.
Speaking to someone regularly can be beneficial if;
• Something has been troubling you for a period of time and you are having difficulty dealing with it on your own.
• You are feeling flat, anxious or stressed and want to find ways to overcome the troubling feelings.
• Issues from the past are having an impact on your everyday life.
• Your relationship is being affected by poor communication, infidelity or lack of intimacy.
• You want to create more meaning in your life by increasing your feelings of well-being and self-confidence.
As allied health professionals, their services are covered under Medicare and private health funds.