All About Class Bookings
1. You can make one online reservation per class category per day and one waitlist reservation per class category per day. Booking starts 7 days before class time, and you can book up until the time of class if the waitlist hasn’t closed.
2. You can change or cancel an existing reservation up to 2 hours prior to the start of a Yoga, strength, fitness, mat Pilates and barre class or up to 6hrs prior to the start of a reformer Pilates class without penalty. If you cancel in less than the 2 or 6 hour period prior to the start of class you will be charged a late cancellation fee of $20.00 AUD. This will be processed automatically via your stored credit card or direct debit details.
3. Please make sure to sign in every time by having your membership toggle scanned at the front desk or via the iPad to avoid receiving a No-Show. Please note ‘No show’s’ do turn into a late cancel if not rectified.
4. If you have not arrived within 5 minutes after the start time of your class, your spot will be given away to another member who is on the waitlist. There is strictly no entry to the class after 5 minutes after the class has begun.
5. All spots in bookable classes are available for online reservation and once filled, online reservations for the class will close 5 minutes prior to the start of the class. Members without reservations may sign up at The Well reception desk if there are last-minute openings in the class.
6. All late cancels and no-shows will be charged, for every class, whether the class is full or not.